Tuesday, November 2, 2010

8 more days

Boy that does sound like not very many more days I have to work. I have so much to do to get ready for some one to take over and there just isn't enough time. I hope I don't leave her in a mess. I keep worrying about that. I still have next week. They are going to do a group interview on Thursday. I have never heard of that. Weird. It is nice to have dad home. I have missed him. It is good to have him here. I am so looking forward to that being like that as the norm. Well I am glad the baby doctor went well and Karen got new lenses and Robin got rest. That is all wonderful news. Have a great hump day. I am busy doing laundry to get dad some clothes.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...