Friday, November 5, 2010
Friday
Well I hope that everything is working out well in SLC. Work was good today. i did have to go to a 2 our meeting but other than that it was good. I am glad that you got a free good free lunch Robin. I like it when they give good free lunches. Sometimes it is just pizza. I am excited to come up next weekend. It should be a fun time. I need to do laundry and go grocery shopping tomorrow. I would put it off but I am almost out of socks, so can't put it off for too much longer. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment