Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I think I saw something

Rachel you made it to 32 weeks. Congratulations!!!. Karen I am glad you are liking the Kindle. I am thinking I might jump on board with one. It would be nice to not have to try to turn pages on cheap paper. Not much else going on with me. I am got your makeup today Robin. I am going to send it down with dad tomorrow. We get the apartment on Friday so if you aren't busy there will be a lot to do. I know your schedule was pretty booked up. Well have a great Thursday. Dad walked and picked me up from work today and it said it would be the last time he did that. WOW that kind of hit home

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...