Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday

Well I made it, it is finally the weekend. I had a good Friday. It was so nice out side, I didn't want to go to work but I made it. I am glad that your dress play thing is going to be good Robin. I have my lesson planed for Sunday. Hopefully it will be long enough. i am always worried that I will end to quickly. Thanks again for that website link Rachel I got a nice activity off of it. I have to speak in church on the 27 so i guess I should start working on it, but I like to procrastinate it until the last second so I can pretend that I don't have to do it. Oh well I will get it done eventually. Well i hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...