Saturday, March 12, 2011

pile it on

So today wasn't so fun. I had a photoshoot and I just wasn't getting the results I wanted, so I was flustered. then I had to drive to park city. I got pulled over along the way from following to close to a car. psh. Heres the story its a three lane road I'm in the middle 2 cars on either side of me and a stupid truck in the front. all three going 10 under the speed limit. He should have pulled over the idiots that were driving retarted. anyway he let me off with a warning but I'm still bitter... obviously. Then I finally made it to the Egyptian, the show ran well. Tomorrow we start early so I have to be up there by 4:30. well anywho I am going to head for bed

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...