Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

We had a nice saturday. It was crazy busy but it was nice to be in SLC. I went and helped dad make some more those tubes stuffed with cotton so Neil could take them to Europe tonight. Came back home and then I came home and did 4 batches of clothes and then I took grandma to see James and family for lunch and then we went out to see Kyle and Julie. We came home and I went grocery shopping and am doing 2 more batches of clothes. I am tired. Rachel I was planning on Sunday dinner. We are having corned beef and cabbage. I even made green jello with pineapple. Karen thanks for the help with beef stew. I am going to make that on Monday. Well have a great spring ahead day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...