Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Cuts

We had a good day. We were able to sleep in and that was nice. Then we took Mandi to the waffle place by our house. It was really good. I got one that was filled with chocolate and Mandi got one with Ice cream in the middle. Then Casey took her to her friends house and she is going to stay their until she leaves tomorrow. After she left Casey watched the baby and i went and got my hair cut and went grocery shopping. It feels so nice to have gotten it cut a couple of inches,I took off two inches. Mom we are planning on coming over for dinner tomorrow if that is alright also. Also I was reading about Japan and I found some before and after pictures of the tsunami, it is pretty incredible. Here is a link to it: Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...