Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eventful Day

We started out having a good day, it was a nice morning but this afternoon it took a turn for the worse. Casey was driving home from work to get lunch and he hit some slush on the road and it made him loose control of his car and he crashed it into the curb and it bent his wheel. He was able to drive his car home but it isn't drivable. I think that they are going to tow it up to Clifton and he will fix it when he has more time. Then me and Isaac went over to Mom and Dad's and and we were visiting with Grandma, she went "upstairs" and she said that she got dizzy and fell. She wanted two people to help her up so I got her a drink to help her feel better and me and Isaac sat with her. Dad came over and got her up and taken care of. She cut her elbow but was is good shape other than that. Casey is working tomorrow so we are going to look for a blessing outfit for Isaac tomorrow. Casey's sister also is flying in tomorrow but I don't know what time yet. It will be fun to have her her for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...