Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Well it rained here today. It also hailed for a little while also. It has stopped now, but it is still cloudy. Work was good for me today also. I do have to talk in church though. Oh well I knew it was coming. I have to talk on the 27th. They also announced today during our company meeting that they are going to give us a bonus on the 17th. They are doing this because they put raises on hold last year because of sales. Then it turned out that it was a better year than they thought so they are giving us a bonus. Well I hope that you all don't get too snowed in up there. Take it easier. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...