Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Half over
Well the week is half over. I put BBQ chicken in the crockpot this morning so it was nice to have dinner ready when I got home. I hope that everything went week with the move. Did you get it all done? It was fire drill day today at work so at 920 this morning we all got to go out. It was so nice outside it was really hard to go back in. Then at 4 we had another one for the night shift so i got to do 2 fire drills today. Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment