Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday night

We made it home safe and sound also. I slept the whole way home. It was raining all weekend in Logan and it was cold. The daffodils there are beautiful however. We got everything moved around and it should be a piece of cake to get Rachel and Casey moved in. I came home to do laundry and the dryers were still broken. Someone had removed the signs and I thought they were fixed. That was a pain. I did get it all done though. We are going to help Rachel pack the next two nights and then off again to Logan. I think we are going up there again on Friday so Dad can meet with Harold on Saturday. I am glad you had a good weekend Karen. I love your pictures. Well the laundry is done and the pills are all filled I am going to go to bed. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...