Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nice day also

I am glad you went to the art festival Karen. I would love to go next year. That would be fun. They wedding was really nice. We stayed until the end. In between the luncheon and reception we got to go to Cabela's and I got me two new pairs of shoes. There shoes are so nice and they are really cheap. I love them. I got my usual ones I have been wearing and then a really nice pair of brown shoes. Rachel, I am glad you got to go look at cars. It sounds like you have some nice choices. I was afraid Isaac would have a bad night. He probably slept all the way home and then wasn't tired. I did get to see Anya and all I can say is Isaac is way cuter. I am not prejudice at all either. Well have a great Easter Sunday. Ours is going to be a quiet one. I am sure Robin is so tired right now she might wake up for dinner. I am going to sleep in, take and nap and go to bed early I hope. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...