Saturday, April 23, 2011

What a day

Well I got a lot done today. I got up and paid some bills and went to the bank. Then I went grocery shopping. After I put all my stuff away I went to the arts festival. It was fun. You guys should come down next Easter weekend and I will take you. They had a ton of stuff. Then I came back to my place for lunch and got my primary lesson already. After that I felt I deserved a reward so I went and saw Source Code. It was really predictable. Oh well it looked good on the previews. Then after dinner I went and got a few New testaments so I won't have to go to the library before class and get then. Now I am finally done. I hope that you had a good time at the weeding mom and dad. I bet it was fun seeing everyone. Oh on netflixs on line they have the animated Gulliver travels we used to watch when we were going up. I am going to watch it. Well have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...