Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yeah for Friday

I made it to friday. I am so glad I am going to sleep in on Saturday. I won a Yoga Mat today for climbing stairs. Yeah for me. I wanted the heart monitor but I will take the Yoga Mat. I thought I wouldn't have a chance. I also had the best cupcake ever. It was from Mini's. We will have to try that place. I am sure they were pricey. I feel like I got a lot done tonight. I went and took grandma to get her hair cut and washed. I was just too tired to wash her hair. We went to Albertson's and got easter candy and we are ready for saturday except for some money. I will do that on my way home. I am getting tired of this weather. I was wondering how Logan did. It was horrible here. I am still wearing my winter sweaters.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...