Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am glad everyone had a good day. It was very restful for me. Jeff and James came and got the hutch of grandma's. Robin's room is starting to look like Robin's room. That is nice. We went to order that bookcase like Karen's and it was 99 dollars to ship it. It only cost 69. Me and dad will go pick it up for her for that much money. I went to see grandma and then my night kind of went down hill. Kay and I got in a big fight and I am afraid I lost it in the halls of a nursing home. Boy that is the worst thing I can do. I am really struggling. I guess maybe when you lose it in a nursing home you have serious problems is all I can say. I thought I was doing better. I really am trying. It is tough. Kay and Jen are going to move her to the new place tomorrow. It sounds really nice and I think it will help everyone visit her. Well have a great week. Should be a busy one for me. My boss has a huge retreat this week and he said he needed me to do a lot of stuff for it. Should make the week go by fast and then birthday weekend and then the next weekend Karen gets to come home. That will be fun. I am excited for that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...