Monday, June 20, 2011

Terrible...

Sorry I have been the worst at blogging. sorry..... but anyway lets do catch up I worked and then worked some more... on sunday lagoon closed early so I went over to josh's house and we watch some t.v and movies. It was nice to relax for a bit. we watched gnomio and juliet I lost track of time and didn't get to watch the last part of it the the first part was really cute. Sounds like everyone is crazy busy. I am sorry about isaac's teeth rachel. I hope they come in fast then grandpa can feed him grown up food :) I'm sorry things are hard with grandma if you need anything mom let me know. I like your embroidery karen its pretty. I hope st.george isn't getting to hot up there. its still chilly at night up here. anyway I better go to bed hope everyone has a great week ;)

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...