Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poor Kindle

Karen, I am sorry about your kindle. I remember you bought it on my birthday so your should have until the 17th. I am glad that you get a new one. Robin I am excited for your quilt. That will be fun. I talked to Sylvia and she said that we can use her quilt machine anytime we want so you could use that to quilt it. We had a really nice day. Mom and Dad came up. Me, Mom and Isaac hung out all morning. It was really nice. Mom got Isaac an awesome farm set. I love it and he has enjoyed it also, it is really cute. Mom and Dad left and Casey helped his brother move an organ. So Isaac napped and I relaxed. When Casey got home we were going to grill some hamburgers but the grill wasn't warming up fast enough so we got quizno's and ate outside. It was nice. Then we mowed the lawn. It was a nice day. I am excited to celebrate Mom's birthday tomorrow. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...