Monday, June 20, 2011

Nice day

I am sorry Isaac is teething. That is miserable. I hope the come through soon. That is nice that you got to go see Casey's family. Well neither of the father's day presents were here today. I am going to the main office tomorrow and see if they are there. I went straight to the nursing home after work and grandma wasn't having a good day. She thought I was Julie and we were in the bakery, cooking. I did get 1/2 a cup of coffee down her and we went for a little walk in the wheelchair. Then I came home and me and dad went out for dinner and we went to Sprint and got the address changed on the bill and then we went to Ikea and got Robin her book case. We got a lot done tonight. Not too much else to report.
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...