Monday, June 20, 2011

Teething

Isaac didn't sleep well last night and I checked his teeth this morning and one of his tooth had kind of broken through, I could feel the ridge. He had a rough day. I gave him some Tylenol and that helped. I feel so bad for him. For lunch I used one of Mom's gift certificates and went and got a sub at Papa Kelseys. It was fun, thanks Mom. Casey's Dad called me and I went over there for dinner. Terry made a nice fire pit in the back and we roasted hot dogs. It was fun. Isaac was pretty good. He sat on my lap and talked for a while so that was fun. He also "drank" from a cup and that was entertaining. I am sorry Mom that you are having a rough time. I feel bad for you, you are doing a good job with everything, I am proud of you. I hope that Grandma moved to her new place OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...