Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday

I had a busy day at work. This whole week is going to be one busy time. Robin didn't have to work tonight so we took her to dinner and then dad had to work for Harold, Robin went with Josh to Rent and I went to the nursing home. Grandma wasn't as bad tonight. She was her usual self. I went and bought cookies afterwards for Austin's letter opening tomorrow night and then I came home and we started to watch Ghost Writer. I have been wanting to see it. Tomorrow night I am going out to Juiles to see where Austin is going. I hope it is somewhere he will love. That is all my news also. Tomorrow is hump day make it through and we are almost to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...