Monday, July 25, 2011

7 Months Old

Karen, I love your bed. It is very pretty, it is very you. I am glad that you found one that is perfect. I had a really nice day. Casey had to go back to work this morning but he came back this evening which was nice. I had three cokes today so I feel really good. This morning I took Isaac to his first parade, the North Logan Parade. I forgot to take the stroller out of Casey's car so I rode my bike. I was worried I wouldn't have a place to put it but it worked out really good. I just put it by the fence at the church and sat by it. It was under a tree and was a great place. Sister Barnett was in front and they let me sit on one of there chairs, it was nice. It was really a nice day, it was overcast and cool. There was one float that they had people jumping on trampolines on a moving vehicle, it was strange. I have attached a picture. Then I took Isaac home for a nap and when he woke up we went and meet Steve and Vickie for lunch at the Indian oven. They are leaving Aug 7. Vickie says that she is feeling better. Then the sprinkler broke the other day so we went to Walmart and bought a new one. After that Isaac took a nap and I got to play Harry Potter. When Casey got home Isaac got up on his knees for a bit, he is getting there. He is also liking to jump out of the jumper, that is what he did most of the parade. He likes his red ball now, I have attached a picture because it is cute.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...