Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quiet Night #2

It was another quiet night here. It was nice. I read for a while and made fajitas for dinner. They tasted good. We went to spoon me for ice cream and watched the cars drive by. Isaac would have loved that. I am excited to come to Logan. I am planning on leaving around 4 and drivig straight up. Hopefully get there around dinner time. Karen good luck with your gravel. Still haven't come up with any great ideas for you primary lesson. Robin it seems like forever since I saw you. I hope all is going well with Josh. Need to keep us updated on that. Well have a great Thursday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...