Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quiet Night

I had a quiet night. It was nice. I cooked dinner and then cleaned up the kitchen and then just watched TV. That was nice. I can't believe that Isaac is 7 months old. Time is flying by. I am glad that everything is going good. I made it to work also but am taking Friday off to go play with Isaac. That will be nice. Karen I really enjoyed watching Star Trek. We are watching a series by the Jim Butcher books. They are really good. I have been enjoying them. Well have a great wednesday. That is nice it is already going to be half over with. I just can't believe that July is almost over with. Where has the summer gone.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...