Friday, July 29, 2011

So Cold

Well Mom figured out that the AC wasn't working so she had someone come today and fix it. It is so nice. It has been so hot and it feel really good to have some coolness. Today was good, Mom went to the golf tournament at 7 am. I waited/slept until Isaac woke up and then we went over and joined up with Mom. It was really fun, we sat on hole ten with some patients and cheered everyone on. Then when Isaac went got tired we left Mom and gave him a nap. When Mom got back to the house she watched Isaac and I got my hair cut. I got it cut short and died. I really like your hair cut Robin, I like the bangs. I will put pictures up later. Then we went to dinner at Chilies, it was good. Then Mom watched Isaac again while I finished mowing the lawn. Good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...