Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair

Robin and Rachel you are going to have to post a picture of your new hair so I can see it. My day was good. The engineer tech that they hired had his last day today. He is going back to school to become a lawyer. He wants to be one that deals with patient searches and the like. So we went to Chile's' for lunch. It was good. I was even good and didn't get a coke. It was tough but I did it. It is hot and muggy outside right now. I keep hoping that it will just rain, but so far no luck. I like the fabric too Rachel. Thanks for making it for me. It will look great with my new bedroom set. If you don't like that pattern with it you can choose another one. Well I hope that everyone had a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...