Monday, July 25, 2011

Nice weekend

I had a really nice weekend. I really like your bed Karen. It is beautiful. I hope you love sleeping on it. That is the real test. It was nice to get away and spend time with Karen. It seems like a long time since I was in ST. George. THere was a bad wreck right in front on me on the way home in Provo. It was so glad I didn't get in it. I was only three cars back. I am planning on coming to Logan after work on Thursday. Boy I am getting to be a world traveler. Rachel if you want to make a hair appointment you can for the afternoon. The golf tournament is in the morning. I was going to spend thursday night up in Logan if that is OK. Well I don't think I have any more news. I did like the last Harry Potter. It was very well done. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...