Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday

Well I have a good day. My lesson went well in Sunday school. The kids were making me laugh. We were reading about the triumphal entry and in the scriptures it says that he road on an ass. So when I had then read the scripture containing that work they all stopped and had the funniest looks on their faces. I just told them to substitute donkey instead. Then they were okay. I got the project you got me cut out mom and I bounded the stuff to the stuff i cut out and now I cut get it to stick to the back ground. i tried calling you to ask for help but your phone just went to voice mail. My home teachers did come over today and they seem nice. One of them live just over in building D so they are close by. It has rained off and in here today. We have flash flood warnings (big shock I know) going until tonight. Well I hope that everyone had a great Sunday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...