Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Robin's Home

I have had a good day. Work was really busy and then Robin was home when I got here and we went to dinner at a place she had a coupon for and what an adventure. It was so funny. Needless to say they had no idea of the coupon and it was fun to watch. Dad was even laughing by the time we got our food. It was fun. We went to Fred Meyer's afterwards and just walked around for awhile. I am glad Rachel that Isaac was OK. I miss him already. I just love the way his smile lights up a room. I am glad you got to spend some time with Casey's family. They probably feel the same way. Good luck Karen with your new owner. I hope it goes well. I need to go iron so I have something to wear tomorrow.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...