Thursday, August 4, 2011

Radio

Mom, on the radio today it said that the fair is Aug 11, 12, and 13th so it isn't until next weekend. I also saw Monica at Shopko, I don't think that she remembered my name but she remembered my face and said to say hello to you. She said that Isaac was really cute. Casey is going to come home tomorrow and I think that we are going to have a barbecue with his sister which should be fun. I have gotten all my quiet book pages colored and reinforced, I just have to sew on the pockets and Velcro now, it should be pretty fast. I hope that they don't look to dorky. I was fun to work on them again. Well I hope that everyone has a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...