Thursday, August 4, 2011

China?

Well tomorrow is the big day to go to China. Dad and Casey are working at the lab. I hope they make it. I had a busy day. They had a barbeque at work today and it was really nice. They did a really good job. Then a huge lightening storm came over around 4 and it would lightening and thunder at the same time. It was cool. It is nice to have a quiet night home. It seems weird. It has been so busy lately. I am going to ride the bus to work tomorrow and take it home. Wish me luck. I hope it works out because that would be nice not to have to drive to work every day. I will keep you updated on my big adventure for tomorrow. I love you guys
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...