Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back to Logan

Well we made it back. Isaac did really well in the car ride home which was really nice. He had a rough night though, he peed through two diapers, he hasn't done that in a while, I am not sure what happened. We have had a good day, we went to the library and got some new books. I got the second book in the hunger games. I watered the lawn and did laundry, I didn't have as much as I thought I would. Casey's family came over and visited us for a while since Laurie is here. Isaac is a little fussy today but he was cute. He jumped a lot for them. Thanks Mom for letting us stay so long, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...