Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No ac

Well this afternoon the ac quit working in engineering. It got up to 80 and really humid before the propped the doors to engineering to cool it down. Other than that it was a good day. Work is moving steadily along. I can't believe that it is August already. Are we still all going to get that feather mattress thing for dad for his birthday? So Robin how is your boyfriend doing? You just don't post any good gossip any more. I like your hair cut. I finally went on facebook and saw your picture. You just got bangs it looks like. It is still pretty long. Well I hope that everyone has a great week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...