Tuesday, August 9, 2011

hes growing up up up

I can't believe how big isaac gets so fast. Hes so cute the pictures were adorable on facebook. I'm not going to california. He has a friend there he can stay with till he finds a place, Its for the P.O.M job doing merchandising. he's excited. I think I might stay for the holidays though and do annie at pioneer. Just for experience, money, and to be home for the holidays :) then we can go from there. Well today was good I went out to dinner with mom. it was a lot of fun. Tomorrow I have a lame training for zions its 9 hours ...lame... but a good paycheck! well not to much else happening have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...