Friday, August 12, 2011

So glad it is friday

Well I made it to work and back on the bus. It was nice not to have to drive. Robin was home when I got here so we went to Julies and were going to have dinner with her but she wanted to stay and take care of the dog. She got neutered today. So me and Robin went to dinner and then we got her a latch hook thing because what she was using wasn't working out really well. Then we came home and it was a nice night. I am excited for tomorrow. It will be a good day. I am going grocery shopping in the morning and then Rachel and CAsey are coming in the afternoon. Good luck finding your buzzer tomorrow Karen. I think that will be a good game. I am tired and going to bed. I have to get up 1/2 hour earlier to get the bus but I think I am going to try it for awhile.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...