Robin didn't have to work tonight so we went out to dinner and that was fun. Thanks Robin. We took dad some dinner because he was working. Tomorrow is my work party. I hope it turns out. Poor Issac growing is hard on you. He is growing up too fast. I am glad you had a good night. Karen I think 102 is hot. I hope you are hanging in there. Have a great Wednesday. We almost made it the whole week.
LOVE MOM
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment