Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thanks

I just wanted to thank you guys for giving dad a really special birthday. He was so happy. Thanks. The feather bed came tonight and he loved his edible flowers. He just went on and on about them. We went to Leatherby's for dinner. That place has a lot of good memories and then we went to Best Buy. He didn't spend his gift card. He wanted to look around some more. That will make two fun night with the gift card. We found a really good DVD player for the car for Isaac. I am going to look around for awhile but it is good to know what it out there. I am glad it is friday. Rachel I am so excited for you to spend the weekend with us. You can stay as long as you want. Going to the fair will be a lot of fun. Bet Isaac loves the animals. Robin is was good to see you last night. Have a great Friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...