Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

I am glad that Dad had a good Birthday. I am excited for his feather bed. We had made a plan for this weekend, finally. Casey is going to come home tomorrow and we are going to the fair. Then we are going to come to SLC on Saturday and take Dad out for a Birthday lunch. Then Casey and Dad will watch Isaac at the apartment while we are at the awesome Josh Groban concert. Then Casey has to work on Sunday so we are going to stay until Monday and leave after his work. Is that alright with you Mom? If not we are flexible. I have been watching Modern Family and it is really funny. I really like it. It isn't on Nexflix's online yet. I also got a new book that is the first in it's series and is supposed the be the best fantasy series and I was wondering if you had read it yet Karen, it is A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One. I am excited to read it. I have hit a wall on the third hunger games book and I am using this new book as incentive. It isn't as good as the other two. Well that is all I have, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...