Monday, August 8, 2011

Nice Day

I had a nice day today. Work was really busy and then I did errands and then I came home and did laundry and signed my lease. I feel like I got a lot accomplished. That feels nice. Rachel those pictures are so cute. It makes me just want to be right there with him all the time. I am glad that Casey got his license. Wednesday is our office party. I hope it goes well because I planned it. Oh well I don't really care if it turns out or not. I just wanted to get outside for awhile. Karen I am glad you had a good day also. Robin I feel like I never see you. We live in the same house and our lives never connect. I hope you are doing well. I hope everyone has a good week. I can't believe that school is starting soon. Where does time go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...