Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cold

WOW, six teeth. That is a lot of teeth. He has handled that really well. Poor little guy that is so hard on them. Karen, I love the scooter. I couldn't see how fast it goes but the price is amazing. I had a nice evening. I got laundry all done that felt nice. Dad still isn't a 100 percent but he is hanging in there. I am not sure what is going on. We got hotel reservations for Robin that is fun. The luxor was really expensive so she is going to stay at the excalibur. It is right next door. I am glad that tomorrow is friday. YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...