I had a good day. I worked half day and Rachel took Isaac to the doctor. He didn't have to have any shots. WE met Casey and DAd for lunch and then they went back to wrok and we went to Garnder Village. They have the cutest witches all over the village. It was fun to walk around. I got Karen a neat surprise, Robin a witch's hat and Isaac a puzzle. Rachel didn't get anything. Babysitting was fun. Naps got a little late but we did good. He is so cute. It is back to work for me tomorrow.
LOVE MOM
Monday, October 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment