Saturday, October 8, 2011
Saturday
Well my Saturday was good. Me and Robin now have tickets to go see the Blue man group when she is in Vegas. It should be awesome. It was nice and cool here today. The wind is blowing now of course, but other than that it is still nice outside. I washed my car and went to the bank. I also went to Kohl's and got Isaac his birthday and Christmas present. He should love both of them I think that they are fun. Well I hope that everyone had a great Saturday. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment