Friday, October 7, 2011

good

Ya that sounds good karen. I won't be done till like 2ish but by the time you make it down there it will be time .:) well today went well, I found someone to take my sunday late shift on the 23rd mom so I can fly out :) yeah!!! then it was rainy and cold so most of the monster performances were canceled but it was fun everyone came back to talk with us during there down time so we just laughed the whole work day. it was nice to have a chill day. anyway not to much else bought a space heater for work so I will be warm now :) have a great night



robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...