Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nice Day

We had a nice restful day. We slept in and then went and got blood tests for dad. We came back home and then decided to drive to Park City. It was a nice time walking around the stores. I found some neat boots. I think I will go back soon and get them. Not much else to report. Dad seems to be feeling better. Not all the way yet but improving. It was nice to have a slow day. Tomorrow should be quiet also. I think we are going to try and find out real ward again and then go see Margaret. Not much else planned. I better see if I can fit ironing in. I finished two burp clothes and I am going to work on making purple baby hats. Friday at work they were making them for shaken baby month. In November they want to give every baby born a purple hat. I was reading the instructions wrong but I am going to try again tomorrow. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...