Thursday, October 6, 2011

News

Isaac got a new tooth on the bottom. I took something away that he wasn't done with and he was upset and I saw a new tooth on the bottom and the other one is almost through. I feel bad for him it has been none stop teething for him. I picked up Isaac's 9 month pictures today and they are so cute. I am going to scan them in the computer. I will give everyone 5 x 7. Also they are building a noodles and company in Logan, it is pretty exciting. I have been thinking about A&W and how we would go there a lot so I went there for dinner and it was so good. It was a good hamburger. I think that is all my news everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...