Wednesday, March 14, 2012

and it continues

so today the job saga continues, I saw an ad for another sewing technician but they didn't put the hours and you had to apply in person. so I went down and I had to fill out and application and then they said the hours were 8-4:30 and lagoon starts at 4:30. He said that there is a ton of over time and working with another schedule won't work, then he still had me do a sewing test on an industrial machine. lets just say it was a hot mess and a 10 sec job took me an hour. it was horrific. but I made it out alive and know have more job battle scars. gotta love it. well have a good night


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...