Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fever

Isaac had his first fever this evening. He was kind of off this morning but played fine and ate breakfast. Then he didn't eat much for lunch but drank a big bottle and took a good nap. After his nap he was hot and still tired. So we just laid in my bed and watched movies and he fell back asleep. He woke up and drank two bottles. Then Casey came home and we took his temperature and it was 104. So we gave his a bath and gave him some Tylenol. We called the doctor and he said that he wasn't too worried about him but would like to see him tomorrow. So I am going to call him the morning and set up an appointment. Casey is going to drive down with me. I will keep you updated on how things go. I think that he is alright. He is drinking a lot and peeing. His runny nose is all cleared up. I need to find a doctor for him up in Logan, I guess I should work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...