Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good day

I had a nice day also. It is nice just to have work and not be so stressed about getting a big project done. I am still trying to get caught back up. I don't have any news or anything. I did make corned beef and cabbage for dinner and that tasted good. I love crock pots. I am going to have to try and make soups. I love them. You will have to give me your receipes. I hope your back is OK Rachel. Just rest the rest of the week and we will be up there before you know it. That is fun that Isaac got a ballon. He is growing so fast. I am going with dad to the doctor tomorrow. I hope he is a good one. The one we have been to is going mostly to research and so he could see dad for two months. I didn 't want to wait that long. Have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...