Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

Isaac seems to be doing better. Last night he fevered again and it broke around 3 am. So we had a long night. I had the song endless night stuck in my head all day. But we were able to be really lazy today. Casey had bike class this morning. Isaac slept in until 8:30. I made him a sick bed on the floor in the living room so we just laid around in the morning and took a two hour nap. Casey brought lunch home and I left and picked up my mystery quilt, I wasn't able to get it yesterday because we were gone. Isaac started acting a lot better this evening which was nice, you can still tell that he doesn't feel great but he is walking around. I made corn beef and cabbage for dinner and it tasted really good. Congratulations on your job Robin. I am so excited for you. That is going to be great. I am so happy for you. I hope that everyone had a good day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...