Monday, March 12, 2012

Let the project continue

Rachel we will be up this weekend and help you with the doors. It will be good for a couple of days. I am glad you like it. I thought it was really nice also. I had a good day also. I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I hope I sleep good tonight. I am tired. Me and Robin went to Target to get treats for lunches. It was nice to walk around. I needed gas in my car also. I thought Casey would like to know that the girl that was killed in the Jordan River was Mel's granddaughter. I know Casey really likes Mel. That makes her Dan's niece. That is sad. I made an appointment with dad's other heart doctor. They rythm dude. We go on Wednesday. THen the next Wednesday we go to Dr. Strong. HOpefully we can figure out what it going on. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...