Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nice Day

Today was good. My back hurt this morning so I didn't get any dorrs hung back up, I just did some cleaning. I sewed with Jenn this afternoon. This week we pick up the last mystery quilt. Next she is going to work on a kite quilt and I am going to do the truck quilt. They use the same techniques so it should be fun. Then I need to make some copies for enrichment tomorrow me and and Isaac did that. We also went to Hastings and I got him a book for Easter. I made tomato soup for dinner from scratch and it was really good. I have like making soups, they are fun and taste so good. Then we went to the mall. My necklace broke and we were looking for a new one but they cost too much. The guy did give Isaac a balloon and he was in heaven. He loves balloons. I hope that everyone has a nice night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...